Friday, July 3, 2009

Cursor won't move on scummVM (S60 3rd)

I recently found out about ScummVM: (from the site)
...a program which allows you to run certain classic graphical point-and-click adventure games, provided you already have their data files. The clever part about this: ScummVM just replaces the executables shipped with the games, allowing you to play them on systems for which they were never designed!
So I downloaded it and installed on my Nokia 6120c and after some desperate attempts I gave up trying to move its the cursor. So I googled for a solution.

What you need to do in order to start controlling ScummVM with your keypad is to type the following keys in this order:
  1. Send
  2. j
  3. 1
  4. Send
Now the cursor will move and all of the other keys will work fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment